Foothill AIDS Project (FAP)

Housing Assistance for those with HIV/AIDS

Housing services are provided to referred clients who need assistance locating emergency, transitional or permanent housing, and/or who need assistance with rental, mortgage or utility payments.

At FAP, Case Managers work with clients to develop an individualized unique plan and a monthly budget that supports independent living in a comfortable environment.

HOPWA services include:

  • Tenant-based living (San Bernardino County residents only)
  • Emergency hotel/motel vouchers
  • Emergency rental and utility assistance
  • Emergency permanent housing grants

Clients seeking HOPWA assistance must meet basic eligibility requirements determined in an initial assessment, should contact the Housing Department to see if you qualify.

FAP understands that living in poverty is challenging enough on it’s own.  If you or a loved one has been diagnosed as positive, and require housing assistance for those with HIV/AIDS, please reach out to us immediately.  You deserve to live a long healthy life, and with the right support from our attentive case managers, this is possible.

Temporary moratorium on no-fault evictions and evictions for non- payment of rent by residential tenants impacted by COVID-19. No late fees. Tenant must notify the landlord in writing within seven days from when the rent is due. Tenant must pay part of the rent if able.

City Ordanance: