You are here

Inland Empire

Foothill AIDS Project (FAP)

Submitted by Jeff Green on Sat, 11/14/2020 - 20:01

Housing Assistance for those with HIV/AIDS

Housing services are provided to referred clients who need assistance locating emergency, transitional or permanent housing, and/or who need assistance with rental, mortgage or utility payments.

At FAP, Case Managers work with clients to develop an individualized unique plan and a monthly budget that supports independent living in a comfortable environment.

HOPWA services include:

HomeStrong USA

Submitted by Jeff Green on Sat, 11/14/2020 - 19:54

Currently, HomeStrong USA has grants available for veteran homeowners living in Riverside, San Bernardino, South Orange County, and Los Angeles County. Please complete the following application and make sure to upload your DD-214 form. If you prefer to print out the application, please click on the “Download” button above. If you are selected for the grant, HomeStrong USA will contact you and request additional information in order to move forward with the process. Thank you for your service.

CalWORKs Housing Support Program

Submitted by Jeff Green on Sat, 11/14/2020 - 19:50

The CalWORKs Housing Support Program (HSP) was established by SB 855 (Chapter 29, Statutes of 2014) to assist homeless CalWORKs families in quickly obtaining permanent housing and to provide wrap-around supports to families to foster housing retention.

HSP offers financial assistance and several wrap-around supportive services, including, but not limited to: rental assistance, security deposits, utility payments, moving costs, hotel and motel vouchers, landlord recruitment, case management, housing outreach and placement, legal services, and credit repair.



Submitted by Jeff Green on Thu, 11/12/2020 - 16:12


Inland Fair Housing and Mediation Board is a private nonprofit agency. Their programs include fair housing services, landlord/tenant and mobile home mediation, housing counseling, alternative dispute resolution, and senior services.
Hotline for Indio residents 1-888-885-8020
Indio residents may call the hotline for information regarding COVID-19 related landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, or if you have experienced housing discrimination.


Submitted by Jeff Green on Thu, 11/12/2020 - 15:26

The Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) was signed into law on March 27, 2020, to respond the to the growing effects of the coronavirus health crisis. The CARES Act made available Community Development Block Grant Coronavirus (CDBG-CV) funds. The City of Ontario has received an allocation of CDBG-CV funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). On May 5, 2020, the City Council adopted an amendment to the City of Ontario’s One-Year Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2019-20, authorizing two new programs funded with CDBG-CV funds.


Subscribe to RSS - Inland Empire